We believe that wearing a school uniform helps to create a feeling of unity within the school. Please ensure that all items of clothing and equipment are named. This makes it much easier to find any lost items.
You can buy uniform directly from the online retailer School Trends. Uniform bearing the school logo is preferred.
Our uniform is blue, with our school logo depicting the oak tree that was planted when the school was opened, as well as reflecting our National Trust heritage.
- Pinafore dress or skirt
- Dark grey/navy trousers or shorts
- Pale blue blouse/shirt or short sleeved polo shirt
- Navy blue sweatshirt or sweatshirt cardigan
- Navy blue tights
- Dark or white socks
- Pale blue and white check dress in summer
- Black or navy school shoes
- Pale blue t-shirt
- Navy or black shorts
- During cold weather, tracksuit trousers and top
- Trainers or plimsolls (for indoor gym or dance)
All to be kept neatly in a named bag and brought to school on a Monday and home for washing on a Friday.
Book Bags and PE bags can be bought directly from School Trends